Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, September 09, 2005

american iron


hogg
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I walked out to the garage to do some laundry, you know, cause everything was dirty. Sitting in the center politely surrounded by rubbish was a fat ass custom chopper. "I wonder how that got here? We've been robbed, but in reverse."

"Evan! There is a very expensive looking motorcycle sitting in our garage. Did you steal it?"

"No, I'm storing it for a guy I work with. His wife kicked him out. He asked me to go to his house and help him get some stuff. It was sort of wierd though. Nobody was home and as soon as we got in he started literally running around grabbing stuff. As soon as I saw the running, something maybe think that this may not be so legit. Anyway, I'm gonna keep it here for awhile."

"If I sit on it will you take a picture of me?"

"No. You're wierd."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home