Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The search for Spock

I wrote sometime back about how I discovered that Leonard Nimoy was now a photographer and had did an exhibition with (ahem) females of the larger persuasion. I stopped into the library last weekend to reload some books. My library searching scheme is a fine art which I have perfected. Here is how it goes in chronological order:

1) Graphic novels
2) New releases
3) Art & music
4) True Crime
5) Fiction

I don't bother with the online search. I like to find the random gems. This week was an exceptional treat, I stumpled upon Leonard Nimoy's autobiography. Granted, I have some sci-fi nerdiness going on, but it was still pretty good. You will be shocked to know that he quite the career as a director including the eighties mega hit, "Three men and a baby." Thats right, starring Steve Guttenberg of Police Academy fame.

There now.

You learned something today.

I've spent every night this weeking learning 80's heavy metal hair band songs. Now I can't stop singing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home