Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dirty Dirty Dirty Secrets

I have a confession to make.

Sometimes, late at night, I watch the home shopping network.

Sometimes, I get tempted to call.

Sometimes, I even dial, but hang up real quick.

What product has this strange pull over me you ask? There is only one, dear friends, and it consists of one word.



Esteban.

That's right, the mysterious man in black. I cannot explain it. Maybe it is the dark hypnotic voice, or maybe the pony tail, or maybe the wide brim mortal kombat hat, but I am seriously intrigued.

I have already decided that I will be Esteban for Halloween. Yes, yes, I know this is genius.

But seriously, this guy is odd. He's from Pittsburgh and he dresses like el Zorro.

They have a contest on his website where the winner gets a personal guitar lesson from Esteban. How awesome is that?? I would secretly tape record it of course.

But back to the HSN. For 198 bones this is what you get:

http://www.estabanguitar.com/

They even throw in an Esteban polishing cloth. I'm not sure what it is, but it sounds nasty to me. I am one moment of weakness away from an order....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home