Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, September 05, 2005

sketchdump158


sketchdump158
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Real big and real fast. We cleaned the house today. After throwing out all of the old stuff in the refrigator we were left with a bottle of ketchup and half drinken bottle of water. A trip to the store promptly ensued and we finally bought light bulbs. Somehow I blew a small fortune this weekend on trivial items and fast food.

It was worth it.

In an effort to get a good night of sleep and to wake up in the morning and make it to the gym, I purchased an alarm clock (first one I have owned in years) which plays white noise. In this case the white noise sounds like a woodland forest with crickets and stuff. I'm really excited to try it out.

In the morning it plays church bells. This will be a good way to start the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home