Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stale bread, darkness, and vampires - a short summary of life.

Do you ever lose some trivial things and you find yourself in a near state of madness searching for them?

It happens to me, often. I recently lost a prized possession, my very suave black framed glasses. I noticed this a few days ago, but being the sort of person who loses things often, I didn't pay it much attention. However, after three days my mild OCD and panic has set in. I began my search tonight. In this case, a search requires a thorough removal of trash of which my glasses could be hiding under. Also coupled with the fact all of our light bulbs our burned. I have to move the automotive spotlight with me from room to room. It gets real hot and burns my fingers. Even after trash removal and four burned digits, my glasses are still in hiding.

The panic worsens.

R: "HEY! WAKE UP!"

E: "UGNSDGSGGSDG"

R: "DID YOU BORROW MY GLASSES AND LOSE THEM?" (Yes, this situation has happened prior)

E: "SDFSFDSFSDF"

E: "asasfsdleave me alone trying to sleepsdfasdfds"

(It's 8:10 pm)

Some time ago my brother was bitten by a vampire. Due to this, he sleeps during day light hours and comes out only after the sun has vanished from the sky.

Back to my search.

3 hours of my life are gone looking for my glasses. I've given up and consoled myself with the fact that I can buy some new ones. Being out of food, I succumbed to a craving for a quarter pounder. At the drive through I brush some trash off my seat. There, smiling at me, are my black framed glasses.

Once again, my soul can rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home