Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bliss


Bliss
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Once upon a time I lived in the great white north. 3 feet of snow was common place. Death fell upon those who left there homes with less than 4 layers. Many weekends were spent riding lifts to mountain tops and hurling myself back to earth upon a board.

Now I'm in the lone star state and temp has dropped to 30. Only now do I realize now that I have become a puss. Today I worried about road conditions. This is truly a first. Luckily, my volleyball game was cancelled and I do not have to venture out of my domicile.

Instead, I just ordered my christmas present to myself.
A repro 1952 fender telecaster. Oh yes.

Some times you have to treat yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home