Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, November 07, 2005

day5


day5
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I hated the eyes and lips. Seriously, it was vehement hate, so, I have decided to improve them, and make them really big.

I love big eyes.

I was driving to the gym tonight and glanced over at the car next to me. Throught it's windows I saw a saggy headliner. Have you ever had one? I have. In fact, most vehicles my family ever owned had one.

Do you know what I am talking about? It 's the carpet on the roof the car. As it ages, it starts to droop a little. Then, as you roll your windows down, it gets the willy woops. For awhile, you get the brilliant idea of putting thumbtacks in it to hold it up. You'll find out a week later that they fall out as you sit on one.

Eventually, you'll go mad with anger and rip the whole thing off. Then, for the rest of your life, little pieces of headliner glue will fall into your hair and about your automobile.

If this happens to you, don't bother trying to fix it. Instead, firebomb your automobile and collect the insurance money. It's easier.

Goodnight. I'm off to grill cheeseburgers, watch professional wrestling, and paint big big eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home