Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Riding in jeeps with dogs

Karms's a bitch, but when it works out in your favor it is sweet.

Let me explain. The tattoed brother is a screamer. When faced with a diaboliqual situation he tends to yell. Being a witness to this for nearly 26 years, I am immune to the effects and tend to laugh instead.

E: What are you doing tonight?

R: Goin' to see Capote. What about you?

E: I am going over the brothers Phat house to watch mixed martial arts. Do you think I should take Fred?

R: Yeah! He would love to go play.

E: Ok.

(He gathers up the orange dog and leaves). I should note, Fred's track record in vehicles is not so good. He's sort of like B.A. Barracus. You need to medicate him in order to travel in an effecient manner.

About 20 minutes pass and I hear the roar of the jacked up jeep fly into the driveway. The doors opens and slams and Fred immediately runs under my bed breathing so heavily the entire bed shakes.

I walk out to dicern what is amiss.

R: What happened? Did he get freeky deeky?

E: THat motherfucker was goin' apeshit in the truck. I yelled at him and he pissed all over the front seat. I started yellin at him sore more and he shit in the backseat and then stepped in it and tracked it all over the truck.

I immediately fall to the ground laughing.

E: It's not funny!!!!! (More yelling ensues)

R: So you essentially scared the shit out of him?

E: Not funny.

It took nearly 24 hours for the canine to recover from the afore mentioned events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home