Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

find-polaroid


find-polaroid
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I never get good finds, you know, shit you find. PS I recommend found magazine as a christmas gift for your quirky loved ones. Anyway. I woke up this morning. TB has a new habit of turning of the heat at night, so it was balls cold up in here. Cold mornings are like kryptonite for me, renderring me lazy. So, instead of going to work, I worked from the couch. After I was warmed up I ran some errands, but since it is 50 here today, I needed jacket. Our closet is kind of funny. Nothing is hung up in it. Mostly, everything is just thrown on the ground. It makes me chuckle. At the bottom of the pile was a jacket I had bought like 7 years ago when I lived in Roanoke, VA (shithole).

My first stop was at the cleaners to pick up my laundry. I reached into my jacket pocket scored this polaroid. I have no idea what it is, or how it came to be in my jacket, but nonetheless, it is rad.

I'm going to eat strawberry ice cream now. (for supper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home