Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend wrap up

Fun weekend.

Friday was the last day at the job. I left early, went and picked up P. and went to the ACL festival. In a stroke of genius, P suggested we take our bikes and ride them to the festival. It was wonderful, a total downhill ride.....we zipped past everyone.

The festival itself was unbearably hot, but fun as we met D. there. I really appreciate hanging out with the boys.

We saw:

1) guster
2) wolf parade
3) gnarls barkley
4) gomez
5) thievery corp

and one other.

After the show, the ride back was hell. I was running on E (that would make a great band name), on my bmx, and it was all uphill. I was home and passed out by 10 pm.

A storm is brewing in the distance. I don't need weather.com, Fred is a canine doppler. He starts vibrating 14 minutes prior to the first thunderbolt. It's his superpower.

Song of the day is Misfits - hybrid moments

download it. It's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home