Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The feral cats

It seems that feeding the WILD cats has not proved to be an ill advised idea. Mornings are my favorite time of the day and I have a little routine established. I turn on some music, shower then start getting ready. Around this time I usually let Freddie Mercury out as it takes him a while to go through his morning doody routine.

This morning being no different, I let him out and returned to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could hear him barking hysterically. That signalled that he found a cat to chase. The barks quickly turned to shrieks and cries for help. Just last night I was watching a case on the people's court about a pitbull which attacked a neighborhood dog. This was prevalent in my mind so I dashed to the backyard picking up a samurai sword on the way.

I'm standing in the backyard in my underware holding a samurai sword, in my underware, with toothpaste foam surrounding my mouth. Fred runs to me and I see large grey cat sitting on top of the fence.

It's sad to see your dog with tears in his eyes. It's even worse to realize that he got his ass kicked by a cat. We really need to toughen him up. I'm going to teach him to fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home