Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Overheard in my house

This one pretty much owns.


E: So we were at a bar tonight and B went into the bathroom. I guess a real big dude bumped into him and said, "Get the fuck out of my way". B came back to the table, he was all nervous and wanted to leave. You know that shit just doesn't fly, so I told B we should go over and talk to him. B just said, no, I just want to leave. I told B that we had to do something for revenge. I suggested on the way out telling the waitress that the big dude was blowing another guy in the bathroom.

R: Serious? That's brilliant.

E: So on the way out everyone is all real quiet, then B says, "Hold up. I gotta talk to the waitress". He grabbed her, point and said i need to lodge a complaint. I walked into the bathroom and saw that big guy there blowing another guy. The waitress says, "WHAT??" and immediately starts heading over to them. We immediately bolted.

R: That is devious. You need to come up with situations like that more often.

E: Yeah, I'm pretty good at it. Can you imagine how embarressed that guy was when a waitress walks up and asks him about. When people fuck with you, you have to fuck with them back twice as hard.

R: Um yeah. I ate your brownies. I'll pay you back. Don't do anything to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home