Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

real life chat

11:47 AM me: what is it with people p'ing on the seat
i can't even take a dump without a serious fear of staff infections
11:48 AM p: ugh, I saw that this morning
me: and
p: the big stall?
me: yes
so i went to stall 2
p: someone peed all over the place
me: same fucking thing
p: yeah, that pisses me off
me: we have a mad p'er on this floor
p: how hard is it?
me: if i ever catch who is doing it
i'm gonna ninja kick him
and then pee on his head
p: yeah, people who do that are scum
this is a litmus test
11:49 AM me: i can understand the occasional dribble
but wipe that shit up
p: if you piss on the toilet seat all the time
then you're a worthless human being

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home