Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

three's company day 6


three's company day 6
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
The grass is approaching knee high. I attempted to mow grass, however, the mower that I bought last year and used once would not start. Using my best mechanical skills I disassembled it. After I put it back together it was still broken. I'll have to try again.

Anyway, I got out of the truck yesterday. I noticed the grass was still quite high, but you could make out a pepsi can and some tools laying in the front yard. Somehow, a box full hangars was in the bushes.

The door to the garage was hanging open. We have enough spare parts to build an entire jeep. As I was standing, surveying the situation, Evan walked out.

"Looks sort of white trash doesn't it?"

"Sort of? All we need is a major appliance on the porch to seal the deal"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home