Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

hurt my face

4 screwdrivers plus staying out late dancing = a really, really long Sunday.

Now that I have been here for a couple of years, I run into people I know wherever I go. I went to an art opening Friday night and saw a few people there I knew, (the opening was awesome btw). Then today, I went to life drawing and ran into a guy who taught a class I had taken. He teaches at ACC and I was telling him I was about to start classes. He rained some praise on me (which I naturally love) and gave me his office hours. I'm going to meet him later this week, he's going to hook me up with a list of which classes are good and which suck. Good stuff.

So today should hopefully be the last day of the hot water outage. I hope it is, Evan stinks. I sprayed some Febreeze on him this morning. He was skunking out the living room (he hasn't showered for a week).

Overheard at my house:

TB: "I had the brilliant idea tonight that I was going to fill the bathtub up 1/2 way with water, and then heat up water in the microwave and dump it in so I could take a bath. I had filled up every pitcher in the house and even had the crock pot full water. I spent like an hour heating up water. I dumped it all in and then got ready to jump in. I got nuts deep.......that shit was freezing. I wasted my whole night doing that. Fuck. I need shower. I'm calling in sick tomorrow. Once the gas man comes, I'm gonna fill the tub up with scalding water and soak. Then I'm gonna drain it and do it again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home