Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

At least the weather turned warm

If it hadn't, I'd be fucked. Here is an exerpt from a phone call i received.

"Hey! I, uh, got home today and there was a notice on the door. Our gas got turned off."

ME: "I paid my half, when did you pay yours?"

"Um, well, we're caught up now. They're going to send somebody out to reconnect it, but it won't be until next Monday."

ME: "Your shitting me. Please tell me your shitting me."

"It's no big deal, we'll just eat out for a few days."

ME: "COCK FACE, the hot water heater runs off of gas!"

"Oh fuck.....well, for now on if you see a disconnection notice, tell me to pay it asap."

------------------------------------------------

Couple the non-bill-paying brother with the trash-getting-into-shit-on-floor-when-you-won't-take-me-for-a-run-dog with the can-i-borrow-your-cherished-carpet-shampooer-oops-i-broke-it-friend and you can see things are a little intense.

On the plus side, there is a cool art opening on friday. I'm excited about this.

Lombardi gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home