Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The great gas escapade day 1

I awoke at 7:30 am knowing that a brutal enemy was lurking in the shadows. I turned the shower on hot, hoped, prayed and wished. After a few minutes I stuck in my hand.
No heat there, just the icy coldness. I couldn't do it, I couldn't jump in there. I stuck my head in for a brief moment and yanked it back out.

It's funny how one simple thing like not having a hot shower can throw your whole day off kilter.

I can't make it 5 days without a shower. I can't even make 24 hours. Despite the public nudity aspect which I despise, I was forced to gym it up. TB was sitting on the couch when I got home. He saw the wet hair......

"Where have you been??", he asked.

"The gym. I showered there.", was the reply.

"Bitch! I'm dying. I feel greasy. I tried to take one, but it was too cold. I filled up the bathtub and put some heaters in the bathroom. I'm gonna let that sumbitch heat up to 100. That way I can at least wash my ass. It feels juicy."

I'm going to try and get the emergency gas reconnect option for 70 bucks. I'm not telling him though. He has earned the suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home