Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

three's company day 2


three's company day 2
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Day 2. I was excited all day, and just wanted to come home and work on this. First step is to start blocking in basic colors. As I put these in, I can correct the proportion/body issues. Boy on the left needs to be leaning to the left. The girls top leg needs to be bigger and moved more to the left.

I went over to campus to register for classes today. It's always fun meeting an advisor.

It went sort of like this (as she looked at my transcript).

A: Well, you have lots of engineering under you belt.

Me: Yup.

A: And now you want to study art?

Me: Yup.

A: That's quite the departure.

Me: Yup.

A: Have you ever thought about C.A.D?

Me: (Laughing in my head) Nope.

A: Any interest there?

Me: Nope.

A: Hmmm. Okay. Well let's see if we can use one of your existing math credits to count for credit. Hmm. Doesn't look like anything matches up.

Me: (Knowing I have no intention of ever taking another math class, ) Um. Look. I've got 24 credits in math. 4 of which were multivariate calculus which nearly gave me an ulcer. One of these has to transfer.

A: Oh, i didn't see your college algebra credit. That transfers.

Me: Shew-wee.

You know, I really love random pieces of conversation. Evan is a goldmine for this.

When I got home he was laying in his underware on the chair. Next to him was a big pile of fred poop. It stank, but he was obviously to lazy to remedy the situation (actually fred dumped it this morning while i was in the shower, but I left it as a treat for evan).

Me: Did you work today?

Evan: Well.....I went there.

"Well....I went there." What a great line. How many Who's in whoville have had the experience before? It was the perfect summation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home