Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

randoms

So I've almost got all my school paperwork done.
I sent off for my transcripts, which was the last piece. I'm pretty hyped to get started. It should be a lot of fun. I like to have a little structure, I seem to do better stuff when working within confines that require constant movement.

My roomate from college moved back to austin recently, we got together yesterday and played guitar. It was a blast. He also has a cool gi joe and transformer collection.

I ended up meeting P out for drinks. We didn't encounter any people with elephantitis this week. We ended up meeting some friends of mine at a really cool house party. It was like 50 degrees, and the place was packed, spilling into the front yard. They had a bunch of little fires lit. I woke up this morning with sticky fingers from the sangria and smelling like a campfire.

A random wienareimer (sp?) dog was waddling around. I thought about stealing him, but I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home