Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lubricant, hair, and the sink


Picture 645
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I woke up this morning this morning with a ghastly blemish on my face. I haven't had a pimple for a year but it sort of figures I would get one on the day I have a date. This forced me to take drastic measures. The tattoed brother was gone to home depot searching for industrial cleaning products so i performed a recon mission into his room (no mans land) in search of heavy duty face ointments.

This is the scene that met me in has bathroom and I must duly admit that I am both shocked and baffled. This may be the only sink in the great United States which contains not 1 but two cans of WD-40. The purpose for the spray lubricant is unknown to me, although I will fathom a guess that it is for his hair clippers. I can sort of picture him spraying down the clippers and then immediately going to town on his hair.

Simply frightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home