Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Score one more for the good guys

From an email tattoed bro sent today:


did you get any tickets for that show? it is wednesday...

some dude here just asked me if i wanted some tickets, i was like, "to what?" he's like "i don't know, one of my friends works at a radio station and gave them to me...

2 tickets to rollins for free

-----------
So we totally scored two free tickets to the spoken word show tomorrow. How awesome is that? It's nice to get the hookups sometimes and even nicer to get to go out and see a great show. On top of that, Beniffer, my former co-worker with whom I surveyed Japan, im'd me today. He's trying to set up a "lets use up our vacation days" vacation with the leisurely spot of Costa Rica in mind. To tell you the truth, I'm all about it. I'm all about the images you know, I picture myself sitting in on a beach with a straw hat painting a watercolor picture and drinking a cold pepsi with lots of ice and an umbrella in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home