Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I can get you some work.

Friday Night. 1:07 a.m.

Not wanting to sit home tonight, but not feeling like an extravagant evening, I hastily assembled a crew to head to my favorite dive bar, aptly named, Barfly's. This place is the best. The crowd has a sort of indie feel too it. I even dragged the tattooed brother along. On the drive home, we were discussing his unfinished tattoos.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to always have a backup plan and also a backup for my backup.

R: You know, the other night I was thinking if was ever in dire need, I could become a tattoo artist.

E: Do you think you could finish my tattoos?.

R: Hell yeah. If you buy a tattoo gun and stuff, I will tattoo you. I get to wear a wifebeater shirt and I want to take some pictures of me doing though. That would be priceless.

E: Yeah!!! I am hyped. I'm gonna get a tattoo gun off ebay. We could do some crazy shit. I think i could get you some work with some of my friends.

R: We could tattoo fred.

E: He would never stand for it.

R: He needs the Tupac "Thug Life" tat across his stomach.

E: OMG. Your gonna finish my sleeve and give me another one.

R: You realize we are geniuses. Maybe we could found the first corporate tattoo chain.

E: We could specialize in lower back tattoos for girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home