Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Furley's revenge.


sketchdump138
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Some days deliver the awesome.

Rolling onto blackhawk drive I noticed a small red pickup truck in front of my house. "Fuckin' a. It's goofy talking landlord.", I thought to myself. Putting the SUV in park I took a brief moment and collected my thoughts. Non-sense was about to embrace me, and I needed to be ready.



Goofy talk walks over and looks at me for about 48 seconds.



"Uh, I am uh thinkin uh uhaboutuh paiting uh the house uh.", he mumbled in goofinesss.



"Um, ok. You need a summer project or something?", I asked.



"Um uh you guys uh been watering uh the yard?", he quickly replied.


I glanced around the yard. A few small patches of green were hiding amidst brown dead grass.


"Of course." Then I walked inside.
Immediately my brother walks past me and says, "Uh, I am uh thinkin uh uhaboutuh paiting uh the house uh.", in a dead on impression (he has mad voice skillz). "He's been out there walking around for 20 minutes looking at the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home