Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, May 09, 2005

forks and spoons in the road

I am 27 years old.
My options for tonight include:

a) going to the gym
- it's leg day though, and that = bad
b) going to art class
- i never regret going, but it is hard to motivate to drive there as it does not start 'till late, also being flaky artsy types sometimes nobody shows up
c) watching disc 2 of the rise and fall of extreme championship wrestling
- i never buy dvd's but i splurged yesterday. disc 1 was the shizz nit, disc 2 has best of matches with commentary.

Or i could do a combo move.

My dinner options include

a) skillet sensation
- yankee pot roast or garlic chicken
b) or pre made frozen hamburgers

The oven is still broken. There is approximately 4.5 inches of yucky at the bottom of the grill. It is solid, but turns to liquid form when we grill. If ever I am to stop writing, you will know that the yucky caught fire and exploded, killing me in the process.

I arrived home yesterday and found the living room filled with the seats from the jeep. All of the upholstery had been removed. My brother stood in the center of the room holding a pillow and using the one remaining kitchen knife (all the other knives have been used as tools for various projects, thus ruining them) to slice it open.

What are you doing?

The foam in my seats is broken down. I am gonna use the pillow stuffing and build it back up.

He did a pretty good job. I tested the seats out. They were indeed fluffy.

He no longer has a pillow though, but I guess it's no big deal as he doesn't have sheets either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home