Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The first flight of Wilbur Wright


collage-sketch-dump-1
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
As I was checking my email this morning, my IM windowed openend up. A message from my punk rock college roomate blazed across the screen. "I'm moving to Austin".

How exciting! It will be nice to have a familiar face from the past around. He is an interesting guy who i spent many wednesday night's with sipping undrinkable long island iced tea's (just the thought of them triggers my gag reflex) at Jake's road house.

One night a few of us were out and p.r. roomate was wearing shorts with grey soccer socks pulled up real high. We walked past a few frat style boys, and one of them said, "Nice socks, fag!". We simply strolled on past. One member of our group said in a barely audible level, "We should just go kick there ass's." P.R. Roomate turned around with a crazed look in his eye, "Fuck yeah, let's kick their asses."

He walked up to the vocal frat boy and without any hesitation or words headbutted him in the face. Immediately, frat boy's nose exploded in a torrent blood. All other member's of both groups stood in a state of shock waiting for something to happen. Silent frat boy started laughing at his fallen friend and the tension was over.

To this day, it is one of the coolest events I have seen transpire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home