Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My abstract muse


sketchdump115
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I am trying to look at the world through abstract feelings, but it is a completely different way of thinking from my nuts and bolts engineering 8-5 thing. One little ditty every night is my goal.

Tonight I am booking my flight to Nashville for my best friends wedding. Without a doubt, I have to see the grand ole opry, live and in person. I want to see the cheesiest of the cheesy and that includes a Yakov Smirnoff (is that his last name? he used to be on night court) comedy act.

I told my japanese peeps that I am leaving. Odane sann said, "Oh ruel - sann, I will be lonely!"
Often I have tried to explain to them how their misuse of english is like poetry to me, but I am not sure if grasp what I am saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home