Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Cocaine and machine guns.

I dreamt last night that I developed a cocaine addiction and was then drafted into the army. It left me with a queasy feeling this morning when i was woken. The dream included many vivid battle scenes; I need to cut down on tv.

This week has been silly busy. At night I have been trying to study up on stuff for the new job as well as maintain a normal and healthy social schedule. It feels good to be excited about a job again and also to learn some new stuff. At work I have been doing the traditional goodbye lunches with various groups.

However, since my life is suddenly a dove I have decided to treat myself with a new camera. I dropped some bank on this thing.

After all, I deserve it and I take lots of pictures.

I'm also going to host an "art afternoon" at my house. Lots of my friends have moved recently and need some stuff for their walls, so I am going to help to crank out some stuff. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home