Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I want to hire a grandma.

I am in the market for a grandma.

My jeans are ripped, my camo shorts need a button, I need a new quilt and I want a home cooked meal with some gravy on sunday nights. I think this an excellent opportunity for someone who does not have grandchildren in the area. I will even let them call me by their grandchild's name. It won't be wierd, I am good at pretending.

Seriously though, I would pay someone for some grandmotherly services......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong with your real grandmas?

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Ruel Loehr said...

only one is left alive and i have my doubts if she could pick me out of a police lineup.

5:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear you. both of mine are gone also but i have a step-grandma and all the stories you hear about step-parents are also true for step-grandparents.

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home