Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, April 11, 2005

economic woes and pontification process shows.

Wow did I not do well on my budget this pay period.
To top it all off, I dont own a printer, but have a kinko's nearby.
I went on Sat to print out some tax forms and stuff (still gotta mail those in). Anyway, I got print happy with some pictures. Next thing I know its a 30 buck charge.

Kinko's is a jip.

That's my summary. I woke up Sunday with a major Sangria headache. The only thing I accomplished was cleaning my room. I even vacumned up the 2 month old dog puke.

Now it smells like wild orchids.

No more jumbo cube. We were moved to a jumbo room. It's worse than it sounds.
The at & t text to voice has taken on a whole new level of fun though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home