Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, April 08, 2005

humility served in cold in a mason jar


Picture 113
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
So much for having the coolest bike in the neighborhood. I thought the pegs would set me over the edge. I was walking the canine when I spotted this fella' doing slow laps around the block. I turned a light shade of green (not sea green like the bike), ran home, grabbed my camera, and strategically hid in the bushes so I could get a shot. This bike is pimp and has ape hangers. The photo itself does not do it justice, seeing this old timer cruising around.


I made up a story about him. His name is Ernie, he is 72 years old and a widower. He lived the majority of his life in a small town in Idaho. As the twilight of his life approached his athritis caused him to seek a warmer climate, thus the move to Texas. He spends his time here at the VFW playing cards with his best friend who is aptly nicknamed "Buzz".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idaho rocks! Born and raised there!

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home