Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

sketchdump100


sketchdump100
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
I was shopping for a skillet sensation after work and a thought struck me.

"I've never drawn a moonsault".

Dashing through the market, I grabbed the yummy tummy beef skillet sensation and ran for the door. I was a man on a mission.

Bolting through the door of my abode, I grabbed a dirty pan, dumped in the yummy tummy beef and set the heat on medium. 7 minutes later I was eating supper and drawing this.

It turned out alright. This is my next oil painting concept.

What's that? How was the skillet sensation you ask? After 27 straight nights of skillet sensations, thrill of the 7 minute dinner has worn off.

You see our oven doesn't work. It never has. Not even on day number one. Of course we could have it fixed, but you know who that invloves. We don't Mr. Furley here any more than absolutely necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home