Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, March 07, 2005


If you ever did time in a trailer and survived it unscathed, you end up like me, a really paranoid guy. My gut instict is that I will die from some type of natural disaster (something the insurance companies would call "an act of god"), my assumption is that it will be surrounded by chubby businessmen wearing kakhis as I plummet to my death from 35,000 feet thinking, "goddamnit, i knew it would go down this way." On top of that, if i die on business, my little bro gets a cool mil in insurance money. You might as well just hit a guy square in the nuts with a snowshovel and then send him to his death.

Moving on.

If you read regularly you may know i'm a renter. We don't do housework. It's not that we are incapable, it's just that we are lazy. We also don't call our landlord for anything as that would require us to do a code-red level cleaning of the abode. It's really just not worth the effort and also he is a goofy talker. When he moved he gave us his new address 3 times. Each time it was wrong and then he would call and goofy talk me asking why he didn't get the rent. I would read him the address and he would say, "nope, that - ah - is - ah - not -ah it." Then he would give me a new one. If you examine the trees in my front yard, you will notice that almost every branch is split, broken, or shredded. We have sort of a death pool going on when the big boy will drop (it's toward the center of the yard). After a pretty good day, I drove home and my day just got that much better. In the place where I usually park laid a big branch (I didn't even know it was about to fall). It surely would played havoc upon my the hood of my automobile. So by attending work today, my life was improved. This does not happen often. I have no doubt there will be a log laying across the roof of my 4x4 tomorrow morning. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home