Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Overheard at my house

We have had a bit of drama lately in the loehr household. When I paint i usually throw in the headphones. When i have the headphones in, i sing.

Loud.

I also sing in the shower. I also sing in the car.

It's involuntary.

I sing a lot.


E: I got some new headphones.

R: That's cool.

E: It's to drown out your horrible singing.

R: I think I am improving. It's not that bad is it? I'm thinking of taking lessons.

E: YOu know those American Idol shows at the beginning of the season where all the people think they can sing but they really can't. That's you. You have the worst singing voice i have ever heard.

R: Completely uncalled for. Your just jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home