Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005


Oh did i come up with the most disturbing image ever for my skill crane. Dear friends, I have outdid myself. Yes, yes, its just a stripper with a skill crane, but do remember its art, and there is always a story to go with it. Harken back to 1992, my freshman year of high school, where the daughter of one of my sunday school teachers was the prettiest girl on the block. My school had some sort of event where you filled out a questionaire, the results were then compiled by a TRS-80 computer and we received a computer printout of who are best LOVE match was. And mine? Yes, the daughter of the sunday school teacher. Oh, how the boys were jealous. Fast forward to yesterday when I received a scandalous biker girl calendar in the mail. The pages did trigger my gag reflex, and didnt really entice me to by a motor bike, but low and behold, the once prettiest girl on the block laid stretched over a harley davidson customized motorcycle. You know, she didn't look quite the same as I remember. Obviously, catholicism had some sort of critical impact upon her. Tonight it occurred to me, my scandalous skill crane partner laid right before me. Et voila. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home