Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, February 21, 2005

pranks and hijinx

I was at the craft store yesterday and found a sweet pink magnet that I thought would be perfect for some prank action. It was a big pink triangle..... here is what followed via email over the course of a half hour


E: did you put a magnet on the back of my jeep?

R: huh?

E: there was a pink magnet on the back of my jeep this morning that said "princess on board", i need to find out who put it on there so i can kill them

R: that is hilarious.
i almost peed my pants laughing.

E: nobody knows me or knows where i live, so i am baffled. i guess their
life is spared...


Like pinocchio, when I lie I have a dead giveaway. My nose doesn't grow, but I make a lie-face. To the untrained eye it's completey undetectable but to close friends and loved ones it's my tell-tale heart. I am so busted tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home