Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

six strings of splendor


For quite a while now, I have been in the market for a new guitar. However the current economic outlook coupled with overall consumer confidence index and the growing disparity in the import/export deficit of the gross national product make me a worried man and cause me to put all of my money in mason jars and bury them in my backyard. I finally broke down and decide to get a new one though. I went to the music store and found this one for 135 bucks. Eight years of classical guitar lessons under my belt and my one yearning desire is to have a guitart that looks like the one Buck Owens had on Hee-Haw. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice guitar! Rumor has it, you are some kind of guitar virtuoso. BTW, great blog, love the artwork

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Ruel Loehr said...

The rumors of my virtuosity are greatly over-exaggerated.

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhythm guitar.

When I first saw a 12 year old friend make great music---seemingly out of thin air!---
with just a guitar and a piece of paper with some music notes squiggled on the page, I
was ... hooked.

I had to know: How do you DO that?

It took me nearly another 20 years to rhythm guitar

Boy! It can take you way less than 20 hours now!

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home