Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, January 21, 2005

me. now. right. now.

Bluebirds of happiness are buzzing about my head and I am walking with the stature of man of whom life has been kind to. It's just one of those kinds of days. There are some really fun things coming up around town that I am looking forward to.

First off, Hank Williams III is coming to town. I have wanted to see him for a while, he does one hard core country set, and then busts into a punk rock set. The irony is alluring.

Also.

I received my performance rating at work. I'm a 2+.
I'm an above average performer.
The next jump up is 1, and thats rare to get.
So 2+ is good.
Life is all about these little labels we place.
I went from being an A student to a 2+ worker.

The scale is 1, 2+, 2, 3, 4. 4 is the worst, it means you should find a new job.

When it comes to driving (an automobile) I am probably a 3, you know, below average.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home