Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, January 14, 2005


Here is a new one I started tonight. Once again, its big, as I prefer working that way. So here is the story behind it. The little girl was a doodle in my sketchbook which has lingered for a while. I really like the idea of elliciting a cute, sweet image, but then distorting it somehow so that it is disturbing. I think the gas mask does that. As far as the rest, today Odane-sann hooked me up with some japanese candy. I was checking out the packaging and thought it looked cool, some japanese writing and pretty flowers. Then the whole thing came together in my mind. I have no idea what the writing means, they left to go see a spurs game before I could ask. Anyways, its i just blocked everything in, hope to get some time to work on it this weekend. Purdue & IU play tomorrow and there is an alumni event for it which I am going to try and hit...... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home