Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

2 faces final


2 faces final
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
It turned out ok. Could be better, could be worse. Lately I have been consistantly cranking out mediocre stuff with occasional goodness. That is all a guy can really ask for, so it leaves me feeling content.

p.s. I checked out the warrick county sex offenders web page. Of the three people that I knew:

1) one attended sunday school with me
2) one was in my graduating class and freshman year small engines class (yes, i took a small engines class)
3)one of them I once watched beat down 2 guys with a piece of lumber.

Yikes! I think if I would have remained in the 'ville, I would have enough fodder for a crazy novel by now.

Small engines class was crazy. You brought a broken lawnmower engine to school and the goal of the class was to rebuild it. However, the goal of the sadistic student body was to sabotage your engine at the first available moment. Poor donald gossar was sick for a few days right before we tested our engines. The kids took opened up his motor and filled it with sawdust. When he gave the pull rope that first tug, a mushroom cloud of sawdust erupted and engulfed Mr. Roy R. Wilson (who did not have a sense of humor about these things)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home