Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bahama Mama's is just around the corner.


Picture 010
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Greetings from rainy Tampa Bay Florida!!

I'm travelling on business, wearing my green chuck taylors, and have just checked into what can only be described as a sleazy salesman's dream.

That's right folks, corporate lodging. As you can see as illustrated by the pictures, I am in a lovely art-deco suite. However, on this trip I am not alone. A new hire and an intern are accompying me.

As you may well know, I'm not a fan of business travel. In fact, I think it's grody. My day did include a few highlights:

1) I asked the girl at the desk where was a good place to grab some food. "Oh, your in luck, just behind is a 'Bahama - Mama's! I turned around and shielded my eyes from the obtrusive red neon light which screamed "Bahama-Mama's".

"Um, do you know of anything a little less cheesy?"

Crickets chirping.

2) I found my room and opened the door, met with a smell of fresh mildew. Yummy. I immediately noticed a large stain on the couch. No doubt about it, it's semen. I won't be sitting there.

Why is it on airplanes i get squeezed into a seat against a morbidly obese person, yet the row in front me contains three hotties? Life can cruel and unusual at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home