Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, October 31, 2005

day 3


day 3
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
So I'm reading a newspaper article today about two sisters who one some sort of dance competition. In my mind, I am picturing grotesquely conjoined twins. Like a whole girl and then just the torso of another, yet they were performing the most beautiful and graceful ballet before a horrified audience. I then saw a picture of the girls. They were normal six year olds. It was very disappointing.

I broke down at the store yesterday and bought a box of snickers ice cream bars. Evidently, crack is listed in the ingredients. I ate the whole box in one sitting. While I feel neither guilt or remorse, the gooey caramel has made me feel quite sick. I suppose it didn't mix well with the bacon sandwich which I ate prior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home