Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, July 01, 2005


I have to say the that the pants simply rock. Those are the best folds I have every done. This one is almost done. Just need to fix the background up and then I can lean it agains the wall next to all the other stuff I do.

I flew home late last night. I was stuck in the window seat next to a man who reeked of too much cologne and who spent the entire flight hitting on the girl next to him. I also had to pee the entire time, but I held it. I don't know why.

A 3 day weekend is exactly what I needed. I am going to go start back at the gym, go to borders and read comic books, and go swimming at Barton Springs, and maybe even get a sunburn.

Seriously, those folds fucking rock. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home