Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I hate travelling.


Picture 005
Originally uploaded by ruelloehr.
Another travel day and crisis looms. I was supposed to land in Detroit, fly to newark, and meet a coworker where we would rent a car and drive to someplace 45 mins away. Northwest Airlines graciously intervened with delays and made this impossible. So I hope to make it the hotel by midnight tonight at the earliest. I've been entertaining myself in detroit for a few hours. Here are 3 of the 275 sketches I was able to do today.

Being trapped in the airport all day, eating shitty expensive air port food, you at some point you are going to have to poop. This is quite the process. There is no such thing as a low traffic restroom here at Detroit metro, so I have developed a pooper-selection process which I will share with you. I hope you will find it as useful as I have.

1) Enter bathroom, immediately make a decision regarding the cleanliness state, if you see anything disturbing at first glance, leave and find a new.
2) Kick open the door of each stall (touch nothing with your hands). Any seat with liquid on it is disqualified. Same goes for pools of p on the floor.
3) Once you find a stall, ensure nobody is on either side. You don't need neighbors for this.
4) Place your bags in the center making sure the straps don't touch the floor. Too many germs. You will wrap your legs around them so thieves cannot reach under and swipe them. In a few minutes will be in no shape for running.
5) Use the seat paper!!!!!!
6) poop.
7) Gather your belongings, move immediately to the sink. Scrub your hands as though you are about to perform open heart surgery.
8) Leave the bathroom then wash your hands with the anti germ hand cleanser your should be carrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home