Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, June 27, 2005

i smelled an adventure

And i was right. My flights were all delayed and I didn't get to new jersey until around 11. It was an hour cab ride to my hotel. My luggage didn't make it. I had a white v-neck, cut off khakis and flip flops. This is what I had to wear to the army base today. Everyone else was dressed nice, even with ties. It sucked. I didn't even have hair gel, so I sported a white man fro all day.

I got back to the hotel, still no luggage. My coworker drove me to the mall to by emergency clothes. We got back to the hotel. You can guess the rest of the story.


Luggage was there.


On a side note, I think I hate new Jersey. It's ugly and the people are loud and boisterous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home