Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Vamos

Vacation day- no worky worky. Instead I have a domestic to do list.

1) First off, it seems a mountain goat has crawled into my truck somewhere and I died. For the past two days a rotten death smell has been noticably apparent. After removing all the old food and driving with the windows down it is still there. So it's off to the car wash to give it a scrubbing. If that doesn't work I am going to hang a hundred pine cone fresheners.

2) haircut - 7 weeks overdue

3) Brakes and Rotors - the truck isn't stopping so good anymore, and I am a bad driver. Couple these two things and you have a recipe for disaster. I emailed E. and asked if he would help me change them, his response?

From Evan:
YEAH, IT WOULD TAKE LIKE 2 HOURS TO DO. DON'T BE A JACKASS AND GO BUY CRAPPY AUTOZONE PARTS THOUGH.

WHEN I GOT MY BRAKES, I BOUGHT SOME ONLINE FOR THE SAME PRICE, ONLY THEY ARE HIGH QUALITY. MINE STILL ARE LIKE NEW AND I HAVE A CRAPLOAD MORE STOPPING POWER THAN THE JUNK AUTOZONE BRAKES HAVE...

LOOK ONLINE FOR POWERSLOT ROTORS FOR YOUR TRUCK. ALSO GET METALLIC BRAKE PADS. IF THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE, THEY WILL PAY FOR THEMSELVES BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO DO A BRAKE JOB AGAIN.

/end

I really want stopping power so I will heed his advice.

This will be a fun weekend. I have planned a dodgeball game tomorrow. I bought some dodgeballs and wrote some witty lines like, "Your face here." on them.

Tomorrow night I am taking some friends to Malaga, one of my favorite restaurants, and the we are going to see a burlesque show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home