Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, April 01, 2005

The top 6 people i hate.

I had nice dreams last night and this weekend will have perfect camping weather. Everything is blissful and I am a big warm hug. With that being said, here is the new updated list of the top 6 people i hate.


1) ATM person in front of me who is using the ATM for the first time in their life.
2) Toyota Camry driver who does not understand the concept of lane merging
3) The garbage man who insists on on banging my trash can 47 times at 6 am on wed morning.
4) Dog walker guy who wears daisy dukes and lets his dog shit in my yard every day.
5) Whoever keeps letting S.B.D farts in my jumbo cube at work.
6) Anyone who trys to play April fools day jokes on me.

Who do you hate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home