Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Richard_Sandrak_Little_Hercules


Richard_Sandrak_Little_Hercules
Originally uploaded by andi814.
I watched a show about this kid last night on televison. He is like 9 nine years old, and if he wanted to, he could give me the ultimate warrior press slam.
They call him, "Little Hercules".

I think an apt nickname would be, "Future lifetime in therapy because my parents made me into a child body builder" would be more adequate. He does have backstreet boy abs though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

His parents didn't make him a child body builder. He develops those muscles naturally. He has a deficiency. He doesn't develop (or develops little of) a protein called myostatin which limits muscle growth. Animals with this deficiency usually grow 2 times larger than normal. This kid could hold 7 lbs. with his arms extended at the age of 4.

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home