Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sometimes I get a charlie horse in my left foot when I put my sock on.


Dodgeball went over well with my friends. I'm not sure if you remember playing back in grade school, but there is always one kid with a mutant arm who can hurl balls at light speed. This was no exception. Punk rock Dave scared me with his innate ball hurling abilities. Unfortunately, two people fell victim to head shots (luckily I wasn't one)

When I got home, I was tired, but wanted to see how Fred would react to getting pummeled by a big rubber ball. I launched it at him, he jumped in the air, caught it in his mouth and popped it. Then he wouldn't give it back. He bit me 4 times as I tried to take it away. At least one will leave a scar. I quickly gave up

Sometimes weird toys find their way into my home.

Today I am tired and sore and feel like an old lady.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home