Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

rotten babies

So the smell in my truck had become unbearable. I took it to get the oil changed and the guy that drove it into the garage gagged. He was all like, "Dude, there is something foul going on in there." I asked him to check under the hood for a dead mountain goat, but none could be located.

I couldn't bear it this morning so again, I took it to the car wash, opened the doors and resumed my search. When i flipped up the back seat I discovered a pound of hamburger meat. I guess when I went shopping 2 weeks ago for groceries I had purchased it. Somehow it had slid into the crevice under the seat. It then baked and festered in my vehicle sitting closed up in the hot texas sun for 2 weeks fermenting a delicious vile smell. There is no exageration on my part, it was disgusting.

Anyway, it was all white and smelled of yuck and forced me to gag several times as I threw it away. I'm quite ashamed to say this isn't my first rotten meat adventure, although I certainly hope it is my last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home