Me, paintings, Austin Texas, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, April 24, 2005


New. I think I suck at eyes so I am really going to empasize them here. Sink or swim, you know?

I've decided to start asking friends to pose for pictures. Before I was
a) too self conscious of my stuff
b) afraid of coming across as creepy

but now
a) I think my stuff is pretty good (and improving)
b) have no apprehensions about asking


While hauling some stuff in from the truck today a lady was walking down my street. She stopped me and said, "Are you the one who paints all the people?"

"Yes."

"Well I walk by here all the time and am always trying to peak in your window. Those look great, do you have a business card?"

I was utterly flattered. It really made my weekend.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home